Dr. Rebecca Resnik: Public Speaking and Continuing Education for Professionals
Rebecca Resnik speaks for national, state, and local events, and delivers American Psychological Association-approved Continuing Education for Professionals. She speaks at national, international, state, and local events, and is an APA-approved provider of Continuing Education at the Post Doctoral level. Rebecca uses her expertise as a psychologist and special educator to bring the latest in psychological science into the “real world.”
Rebecca focuses on actionable content that attendees can apply to real-world challenges.
As an experienced speaker and educator, she delivers content that enriches understanding. Rebecca understands that brains learn best when we are fully engaged and having a good time. She takes care to include humor, audience interests, and participation opportunities in every talk.
She is a sought-after speaker for professional groups, continuing education, and meetings. She speaks on a variety of topics related to psychology, parenting, and education, including:
- The Science of Motivation
- Neuroplasticity: Unlocking our Untapped Potential
- Coping, Grit, and Resilience
- Bringing Neuroscience into the Classroom (research from the The Mind, Brain, and Education movement)
- Cognitive and Emotional Changes in Adolescence, or “What to Expect When You’re Expecting a Teenager!”
- Learning Disabilities
- ADHD and Executive Functioning
- Autism Spectrum Disorders